It was established in 1947 by † Giovanni Maria Ubertazzi and now involves both the second (Luigi Carlo Ubertazzi) and the third (Benedetta Ubertazzi, Tommaso Maria Ubertazzi) generation.
It has been preceded or accompanied by the experiences of other relatives (Stefano Ubertazzi, Francesco Monti, Bonifacio Monti, Gianfranco Cattaneo).
It is a boutique firm of tradition. It combines a first-rate individualized client service with a high degree of specialization, even at the academic level.
It relies on a library that on march 15, 2015 owned more than 6800 volumes and other journals and databases.
It is member of an international network and maintains close relationships with several italian and foreign firms.